Fill in the working with children form You will still have to fill out a working with children declaration. Go here https://check.kids.nsw.gov.au/volunteer-declaration.php and fill out the form and print it. This form needs to be returned to the office
Pay your membership Fees online Note: You can still pay at the office should you want to pay the old-fashioned way.
If you are registering for the Senior Club follow the link to https://pnpnet.qvalent.com/OnlinePaymentServlet/SLSA to go to the SLSA payment gateway, or for the Minnows please click here. Make sure that you fill in the
- Club Name: Coogee (NSW) (do this first)
- Note if you are Registering for Coogee Minnows, please select "Coogee Minnows (Junior Club)"
- Check the cost of your transaction by clicking the View Price List link.
- Transaction Type (Membership, Gym Membership etc) Create a separate line for each
- Complete name: Make sure that you include your name and your membership category (see example below)